Welcome to REX HILL
Enjoy a 90-minute seated tasting of hand-picked, hand-sorted, small-production current release Pinot Noir and Chardonnays from our estate in the Willamette Valley. Reservations are available indoors or outdoors and tables have been thoughtfully spaced for everyone’s safetyMake a Reservation
Take a tour of our historic tasting room, barrel cellar & production areas with one of our certified wine educators. Learn how REX HILL’s winemakers craft Pinot Noir and Chardonnay each vintage and taste the results of different winemaking approaches. Return to our newly remodeled tasting room for your choice of wine flight.Make an Reservation
Barrel Sampling (Seasonal)
Step into the REX HILL cellar and taste wine from the barrel. Our certified wine educator will select samples to illustrate how a barrel influences flavors and aromas in wine and to show the development of the current vintage. Return to our newly remodeled tasting room for your choice of wine flight.Make a Reservation
Private Loft Experience
Looking for a private space to be with family and friends, engage in corporate bonding or celebrate a special occasion? Reserve our Loft Gallery and lounge in an intimate atmosphere. 20 person maximum capacity – seated & standing.
This is a two hour minimum experience. The minimum spend for the first hour is $500 and $250 for each additional hour. All food and wine purchases can be used towards these minimums.
*Minimum spend does not apply to our VIP Members.*Email us to Inquire or Reserve
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you dog-friendly? Yes, we love dogs! Our patio and garden are dog-friendly, though only certified service animals are allowed inside the tasting room.
- Can we bring our own food? We do not allow outside food. We have a curated, small menu of locally sourced fare throughout the week, as well as chef specials on the weekends.
- Do you have larger outside tables? We have two larger outdoor tables that are not bookable through our online reservation system. They are uncovered and their use is weather-dependent. Please call us directly to inquire about booking these tables.
- I only see reservations available for up to 6 people, can we book a larger group? Yes, we have a limited ability to take groups of 7-14 guests. Please call us directly to book groups larger than 6.
- Do you have food available for purchase? Yes! We have Chef specials on the weekends, and a small menu with seasonal and local bites available daily. You can view an example menu here.
- Are minors allowed? Yes, minors are allowed in the tasting room when accompanied by an adult.