REX HILL is hosting a talent fair! If you love hospitality and have a passion for wine, we’d love to meet you. Come and join a positive, supportive team in a beautiful location. REX HILL is appointment-only with regular hours, so say goodbye to late nights and unpredictable schedules, and hello to amazing wines and vineyard views.
At this event you can meet key team members, get to know our space, and even participate in interviews on the spot.
About the Fair:
When: Thursday, March 23rd, 5:30-7:00 PM
What to Expect:
- On arrival, you will be greeted by Diane Gilmore, HR Specialist
- You’ll take a short tour (est 10 minutes) with one of our REX HILL hospitality associates
- After the tour, you’ll have a short (20-30 minute) interview with one of our hiring managers
- Finally, you’ll round out your time with a tasting conducted by one of our REX HILL wine educators
Why REX HILL:
- Positive, supportive team, focused on top-notch hospitality and amazing guest experiences
- Competitive hourly wages plus tips and commission
- Full-time employee benefits including employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Culture committed to learning and development, including tuition assistance for continuing education
- Wine perks and discounts
- Paid volunteer hours allow full- and part-time employees to give back to the community
Open roles include:
- Hospitality Associate – Part-time, Seasonal
- Event Support Staff – Part-time, Seasonal
- Tasting Room Support – Part-time, Seasonal
- Assistant Chef – Full-time
- Additionally hiring for Cellar, Lab & Viticulture Harvest Interns for our A to Z Brand
RSVP by emailing email@example.com to let us know you’re coming. Please bring copies of your resumé to share with us. We look forward to meeting you!