Welcome to REX HILL
The Somm’s Table
Experience an intimate and luxurious deep dive into some of REX HILL’s most exclusive wines. Guests will be hosted and guided by our Sommelier, and each tasting is expertly paired with culinary delights from Winery Chef Billy Brownlee. Available only with advanced booking. Limited seating provides a more intimate experience; please no groups larger than eight. Small groups may be combined
$100 per person
Reserve a Spot
Enjoy a 90-minute seated tasting of REX HILL small-production Pinot Noirs and Chardonnays. Reservations are available indoors and outdoors, weather permitting.
$45 standard flight | complimentary for club members
$70 library flight
Make a Reservation
Experiencia de Cata en Español
Disfrute de una cata sentada de 90 minutos de Pinot Noir, Rosé, y Chardonnays de pequeña producción, seleccionados y seleccionados a mano, de nuestra finca en el Valle de Willamette.
$45 vuelo estánda | gratuito para los socios del club
$70 vuelo biblioteca
Make a Reservation
Tour our historic tasting room, barrel cellar & production area with one of our wine educators. Learn how we craft our wines each vintage, and taste the results of different winemaking approaches. Return to our newly remodeled tasting room for your choice of wine flight.
$90 per personMake a Reservation
Bottles & Boards: Group Experience
Arrange to have your table pre-set with a variety of REX HILL bottles alongside a bountiful board of local provisions, cheese and accoutrements. Approximately 1 bottle of wine per every 3 guests. This is a seated or mingling two-hour experience for large groups of 7+ guests. Hosted in our Historic Tunnels, Gardens or private Loft Gallery.
$80 per personEmail to Inquire or Reserve
Private Loft Experience
A private space to lounge with family and friends, engage in corporate bonding or celebrate a special occasion in an intimate atmosphere. Communal table seating for 10 with additional lounge seating; maximum capacity is 20.
This is a two hour minimum experience. The minimum spend for the first two hours is $750 and $250 for each additional hour. All food and wine can be used towards these minimums.
*Minimum spend does not apply to our Collector’s Club Members.*Email us to Inquire or Reserve
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you dog-friendly? Yes, we love dogs! Our patio and garden are dog-friendly, though only certified service animals are allowed inside the tasting room.
- Can we bring our own food? We do not allow outside food. We have a curated, small menu of locally sourced fare throughout the week, as well as chef specials on the weekends.
- Do you have larger outside tables? We have two larger outdoor tables that are not bookable through our online reservation system. They are uncovered and their use is weather-dependent. Please call us directly to inquire about booking these tables.
- I only see reservations available for up to 8 people, can we book a larger group? Yes, for groups larger than 8, special considerations are necessary. Please contact Kris at Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your event.
- Do you have food available for purchase? Yes! We have Chef specials on the weekends, and a small menu with seasonal and local bites available daily. You can view an example menu here.
- Are minors allowed? Yes, minors are allowed in the tasting room when accompanied by an adult.