Welcome to REX HILL
Reserve Your Visit
We are happily able to host both indoor and outdoor tasting reservations. All tables indoors and out have been thoughtfully spaced for everyone’s safety. We do have 2 weather-dependent larger tables on the uncovered portion of our patio that can be reserved same day by calling our tasting room directly. Our garden is open 7 days per week for glass and bottle service only, no reservation required.
See you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you dog-friendly? Yes, we love dogs! Our patio and garden are dog-friendly, though only certified service animals are allowed inside the tasting room.
- Can we bring our own food? We do not allow outside food. We have a curated, small menu of locally sourced fare throughout the week, as well as chef specials on the weekends.
- Do you have larger tables? We have two larger outdoor tables that are not bookable through our online reservation system. They are uncovered and their use is weather-dependent. Please call us directly to inquire about booking these tables.
- Do you have food available for purchase? Yes! We have Chef specials on the weekends, and a small menu with seasonal and local bites available daily. You can view an example menu here.
- Are minors allowed? Yes, minors are allowed in the tasting room when accompanied by an adult.