Welcome to REX HILL
Reserve Your Visit
REX HILL is now requiring proof of vaccination for all indoor tasting appointments and events. For those who do not wish to provide vaccine proof, outdoor patio and garden seating is available. Masks are required when you step away from your table, regardless of vaccine status per current State of Oregon regulations. Tables indoors and out have been thoughtfully spaced for everyone’s safety.
See you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you dog-friendly? Yes, we love dogs! Our patio and garden are dog-friendly, though only certified service animals are allowed inside the tasting room.
- Can we bring our own food? We do not allow outside food. We have a curated, small menu of locally sourced fare throughout the week, as well as chef specials on the weekends.
- Do you have larger tables? We have two larger outdoor tables that are not bookable through our online reservation system. They are uncovered and their use is weather-dependent. Please call us directly to inquire about booking these tables.
- Do you have food available for purchase? Yes! We have Chef specials on the weekends, and a small menu with seasonal and local bites available daily. You can view an example menu here.
- Are minors allowed? Yes, minors are allowed in the tasting room when accompanied by an adult.
- What are your holiday hours? We will be closing at 3 pm on Christmas Eve and will be closed on Christmas day. We will be open during our regular hours on New Year’s Eve and closed on New Year’s Day.