Welcome to REX HILL
Now open for summer extended hours on Fridays & Saturdays 4:30-6pm! Glass pours & bottle service only, open-seating.
Reserve Your Visit
Enjoy a 90-minute seated tasting of hand-picked, hand-sorted, small-production current release Pinot Noir and Chardonnays from our estate in the Willamette Valley. Reservations are available indoors or outdoors and tables have been thoughtfully spaced for everyone’s safety.
We look forward to hosting you soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you dog-friendly? Yes, we love dogs! Our patio and garden are dog-friendly, though only certified service animals are allowed inside the tasting room.
- Can we bring our own food? We do not allow outside food in the Tasting Room. We have a curated, small menu of locally sourced fare throughout the week.
- Do you have larger outside tables? We have two larger outdoor tables that are not bookable through our online reservation system. They are uncovered and their use is weather-dependent. Please call us directly to inquire about booking these tables.
- I only see reservations available for up to 6 people, can we book a larger group? Yes, we have a limited ability to take groups of 7-14 guests. Please call us directly to book groups larger than 6.
- Do you have food available for purchase? Yes! We have a curated menu with seasonal and local bites available daily & a full Wine Paired Lunch on weekends with advanced reservations.
- Are minors allowed? Yes, minors are allowed in the tasting room when accompanied by an adult.